2007年7月11日星期三

It was great to work with the class!

I liked the Startalk’s Chinese program in general. It was a great classroom experience, and it makes me want to be a teacher even more. Our students worked very hard in these four weeks. A few of them improved significantly through this program. The summer Chinese class was successful for its first year. I believe it will get more organized in the future. Next year, I suggest including lunches for the instructors, and making sure there are sufficient amount of food for the class. But, thanks Nick for picking up lunches for Mrs. Kessel and me everyday. It was very nice of him, and it saves a lot of time. Also, I wish I could get my ID earlier, so I can use it for copying materials for the class. Overall, I think this program provides a lot for the kids, not only in learning Chinese language, but also in adapt Chinese culture. The students used this opportunity wisely, and I think they are more interested in Chinese than before. If it's possible, I would like to do this again next summer! Thank you!

没有评论: